legateandhisblog asked: EVERYTHING, TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!! :O I need to compile my blackmail against you.
OH MY GOD, URSUS, NO, YOU KNOW ENOUGH.
Its almost two PM and its too hot to be outside, so ask me these?
- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
- my last night out in detail.
- something that makes me sad when i think about it.
- something i’ve lied about.
- would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
- something i’m currently worrying about.
- one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
- something i do without realising.
- lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- a drunken story.
- something i regret.
- to do list.
- post a picture of myself.
- my longest relationship and who it was with.
- press ctrl v and post.
- post a bit of my last IM convo.
- 5 things i want to change.
- someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
- 5 things within touching distance.
- story of my first kiss.
- an embarrassing/socially awkward situation i’ve found myself in.
- something i’m not proud of.
- the last argument i had.
I’m having a really shyte time right now someone please give me a few numbers to take my mind off of it?
So I was thinking today about the Legionaries, specifically what the Legionaries do to cope in times of emotional distress, so I decided to ask them. I won’t be their therapist (except in secret for an extra fee *asshole asshole*) but I will be their researcher. They’re my lab mole rats, my little side experiments.
Transcript of Results:
Me: Hey, what do you do when you feel…emotionally distressed?
Antony: *blank look*
Me: You know that weird feeling like something is…wrong? You know that feeling? What do you do to make that feeling go away?
Antony: Patrol the Fort with Lupa to assure myself that there is no enemy activity afoot. *pets Lupa*
Me: What, I didn’t mean—Oh hey there, Lupa~ how are you?
Lupa: *snarl* *smells the stench of profligacy on me*
Me: *panic* *walks away quickly* Oh, Vale, then!
Antony: *eyes narrow*
Me: *mentats in pocket* fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
-Subject: Sir Blacksmith-
Sir Blacksmith: What do you want, Medic?
Me: What do you do if…
Sir Blacksmith: *uninterested face* *grinds machete on wheel particularly hard*
Me: *showered with sparks* *whine*
Me: Otho, heyyy, do you—
Otho: Cleaning cloths are obviously in the supply store room, woman, do not bother me with trifles.
Me: I WASN’T EVEN ASKING ABOUT—Oh. Are they? That’s weird, we always kept them on the shelf in the kitchens…Huh…*reworks idea of supply locations*
Otho: If you are done then leave me be.
Me: Well hey, you guys shouldn’t rearrange my shit. I was just wondering what you—
Otho: I do not care.
Otho: No. The answer is no.
Me: It wasn’t going to be a yes or no quest—
Ended up drawing chalk drawings with the little Legionaries.
I guess this is how they cope.
On another note: I think the profligate-monster is wearing a see-through gambling suit. That’s pretty deep, Caelus.
The dick and the dead person are mine, obviously. Raw talent, etc.
For ohmedicmymedic/vulpesinculta on Tumblr.
I love your blog and OC o u o
THE PIMP-BOY! Oh thank you to the ends of space, amicus, this is too cute!
I will attach it to my clipboard for safe-keeping *bites lip*